Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

So Happy Together

"I can see me loving nobody but you, for all my life!"

As Avery gets older, she and Harrison are becoming such good buddies. She LOVES watching him play and just giggles and cackles away at his antics. He, in turn, loves the attention she gives him and just turns on more hijinks when she's watching.

His new favorite thing is to "hold the baby". Once she gets in his lap, though, he instantly says "all done!", so I have to snap my pictures quickly!



The other favorite thing to do is push her in the stroller!





Just another sweet smile from my sweet girl that I had to post.



This face cracks me up! What a ham! Just like her brother....



One of Harrison's favorite fall-time activities is to help Dada rake the leaves and pick them up (after he's thrown them in the air and dove into piles of them.....).



Run Forrest, RUN! Another one of his favorite things to do is to try to run as fast as he can!

No comments: