Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

"I Heart My Bouncy Seat"

That's what Avery would say if she could talk! We spend lots of time in the bouncy seat these days, and she has started smiling a lot in general, but especially when she's in her favorite seat. So, of course, I sit there with my camera taking picture after picture to try and capture one! And I finally did! Here are a couple of her smiles below. Jason and I just love how much she smiles now. She's really starting to respond to our voices and looks around so much more.



Here are a couple more I couldn't resist posting! The first one I thought was cute since she was "talking", and the second one was the first time she fell asleep in the bouncy seat. SO sweet! We are having so much fun with her!

No comments: