Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby Showers!

It was a week full of fun and gifts for me and our sweet baby girl. On Thursday, my fellow co-workers threw me a little "cake break" where I received many items of sweet, precious clothing for the baby! It is amazing how cute everything is for little girls, I've really enjoyed experiencing something new this time around.

On Saturday, my girlfriends took me out to lunch at Mimi's Cafe and gave me even more sweet, precious things for the baby. We had such a good time just chatting and relaxing together. Three of them already have little girls, so they will be my mentors! Afterwards, we went and got pedicures which was heavenly. I am so thankful to all of them for taking the time that afternoon to celebrate with me, it meant so much. Especially to Erin, who flew from Jacksonville, FL that day to attend!

Group photo! Kathleen, Christine, Sara, me, Jodi and Erin



A onesie with Avery's name on it!



I just can't stand how cute all of these clothes are! I am going to be changing her outfit 5 times a day and dressing her up like she's a little doll!

No comments: