Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Another Birthday Weekend

I celebrated my 31st birthday on Friday night by having dinner with my two boys and Will and Megan at our house, and then watching Ocean's Thirteen! It was a wonderful night in, good food and a good movie.

We then went to Montgomery on Saturday for Nana and Papa Carter's Living Christmas Tree performance at their church. It is a spectacular show, we have enjoyed it every year. We celebrated Nana's birthday while we were there (hers is next weekend). We also took Harrison to get his Christmas portraits taken. Like last year, it was quite an experience! But I had a lot of help this time with Jason, Nana and Papa there. Harrison was very good the whole time, despite the long wait.

I made birthday cupcakes and let Harrison lick his first beater! He enjoyed it, but didn't want any more after he was done. I don't think he inherited Mommy's sweet tooth!



Helping Mommy AND Nana open birthday presents!





He's in his spiffy Christmas duds, waiting to go get his pictures made.



I love my Nana and Papa!!

No comments: