Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Party

Every year, the Almstedts and Pescarinos throw a party the weekend before Thanksgiving where everyone brings a traditional Thanksgiving sidedish and watches football together. It is always a very fun time, and this year was no exception! It was our first time bringing Harrison (he was sick last year), so it brought a whole new dimension to the experience. There was not much sitting down with all of the kids there to play with!

Can I have some turkey, please?



This is the cutest Hokie cheerleader I've ever seen!



This is the cutest Michigan cheerleader I've ever seen!



Katie taught the boys how to run fade routes. Harrison is listening intently, which made his Dad very happy.



I thought I would throw this one in - it's the latest "giving Gracie hugs" picture!

No comments: