Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Marin's Baby Shower

I went to Boston the weekend of Cinco De Mayo for my friend Marin's baby shower. I haven't seen Marin in a couple of years, and wanted to visit her and her husband Eric and see their new house! Jaime and Carla were able to come to the shower too, so we had a great time seeing each other. Other than the fact that I was sick most of the time I was there with a stomach virus (Jason and Harrison also had it at home in Atlanta), it was a wonderful time! I can't wait for Baby Knight to be here!

In front of Marin and Eric's home in Charlestown. The oldest bar in America is right down the street!



This was my first time on the T.



After a yummy dinner on Friday night.



Look at that gorgeous Mama!



4/7 of the WFU VIPs!

No comments: