Lilypie Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break

Unfortunately, the Carters do not have a Spring Break, but Poppy and Car Car Eschen do! So they came to visit us for a few days and we had a lot of fun. We went out to eat, did some shopping, took some walks with the dogs, and watched lots and lots of basketball!



Should I shoot some hoops with this or just try to eat it?



Playing airplane with Poppy - wheeeee!



I just got up and I'm in the best mood!



Poppy and Car Car brought me a great book, my first Florida Gator book!



Poppy sat down and read it to me right away. This page says, "Touchdown Gators!" We sure heard that phrase a lot this past year.



Shopping at Macy's. Step away from the jewelry counter, Car Car......... :)



Having a good ole time chewing on my toast in the Bumbo.



Having a good ole time trying to decide what to chew on now.....the remote or Poppy's glasses case?

No comments: